Who the heck am I?

 


          Do I really have to do an introduction?

          Fine, I will.


                     Hey, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Neath (that's what I go by) and I am a senior at Logos International school. Im graduating May 2016.

                     I always look confused.

                     I am also preppy. for everything. and anything. I schedule everything. Literally. That's not a bad thing though.. I think.

                    I have too many interests. Piano. Soccer. Chemistry. You name it. Everything except rock music. (Sorry!)

                    I like to do college search. Sometimes I tend to over do it. But it's fine, I am an expert now. So feel free to leave me any questions about colleges, financial aid, TOEFL, SAT/ACT .. all those "fun" stuff. (:

                   I love love love BuzzFeed. (especially Gaby and Allison)


                   This is actually my second blog. My first one is called "feminactivism" where I just rant about inequality and stuff feel free to check that out as well: http://feminactivism.blogspot.com/


Oh, wait, I haven't mentioned my goals for this blog:

1) I just want to share my experiences going through my college process with the internet.
2) Help people with what I know because I don't want them to sit and take hours researching like I did.
3) I can't come up with other reasons, but I just liked the number 3.

See yah later. Peace.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cansbridge Fellowship - reflections and job search

CIMB ASEAN Scholarship - Khmer

What about my PASSIONS? Here's how I have been trying to maintain them!