How do you choose classes for your senior year?



        Very common question.

    How do I choose my classes? 


   First, you have to ask your self, "am I willing to work? or am I just going to surrender to senioritis?"

If you said, "yes I am willing to work." Then here are my tips for you:

1) Check out schools you want to apply to (or just general requirements for the major you want to pursue), see which of the classes you have taken so far and which you haven't.
2) Choose a course load that you think you can handle! Don't overwork yourself like I used to do. It's bad!
3) Make sure your schedule is balanced. By that I mean, do you have English? Math? Science? PE? Art? Or is 1 English, 4 Sciences, 1 Math and no PE or art?
4) Talk to your guidance counsellor.

If you said "nooooo. heck no." Then here are m (i am too lazy to finish the sentence)

1)What do you think you can handle? Maybe just make a balanced, easy breezy schedule then.

Ingredients: (Core subjects)
- Science
- Math
- English

2) See your school's graduation requirements. How many more credits do you need? What are those? Then select your classes accordingly.
3)Take study halls, if you can or want to. If you are taking wayy to many already, TA instead. Remember though, to ask teachers early.


That's all I've got. Send me questions you have. It can be anonymous. I don't care. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cansbridge Fellowship - reflections and job search

CIMB ASEAN Scholarship - Khmer

What about my PASSIONS? Here's how I have been trying to maintain them!